Many students are interested in technical education and establishing their career in the same. The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is the leading body offering all-India tests and awarding the National Trade Certificates. So today, let us know in detail about NCVT Mis in this section.
Overview of NCVT Mis
The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) has created a dedicated Management Information System (MIS) for student management. It is an administrative information system with a computerised database of students enrolled in the engineering and non-engineering skill development programs. These programs are offered in the different Industrial Training Institutes.
Hence, the NCVT creates the different reports like results, hall tickets, time table, and admission details. NCVT conducts dedicated assessments or examinations on semester basis- four semesters in total.
NCVT Mis Portal
The NCVT MIS portal is the go-to destination for the students to check different details. It is easy for the students to use the NCVT to find out different details.
It has different options on the platform like:
- ITI– It offers quick ITI search, grading criteria, and trade statistics.
- Trainee– It has different options regarding the trainee section which covers the following:
- Trainee Search
- Trainee Verification
- Trainee Verification Before HT
- Trainee Profile
- NAC Legacy Certificate
- COE Certificate Download
- Flexi Marksheet Certificate
- Flexi Semester Marksheet Certificate
- DST Marksheet Before 2019
- DST Certificate Before 2019
- NCIC Legacy Certificate
- NTC Legacy Certificate
- Verification- It allows e-certificate verification, certified trainee search, and marksheet verification.
- Instructor- It offers quick Instructor Search.
- Examiner- It offers dedicated Examiner Registration, Examiner Activation, and Examiner Login.
- Calendar- It offers details for academic calendar and examination calendar.
- Help- It offers a dedicated user manual.
- Dashboard- It has options of DGT Reporting Dashboard, Admitted Trainee Dashboard, Instructor Dashboard, Annual Result Dashboard, and Semester Result Dashboard.
- Compliant Tool- It has options like Compliant Tool, Helpdesk, and Grievances.
- CFI– The site offers a CFI(Central Funded Institutes) portal that helps an individual to build their skills with its mock tests and searches.
NCVT Mis Login Steps
Users may get trouble to login themselves on the ncvt mis portal. Therefore, here are a few steps written below that will guide you to login yourself on the portal.
- To log in yourself you have to open your browser and search for the ncvt mis portal and visit its official website where .
- You will find the login portal on the right side of the website click on that to proceed ahead.
- When you will open the login portal you will have to fill your ITI credentials such as login id and password.
- After filling up your credentials you are required to verify yourself by resolving captcha.
Note: The portal uses two step authentication, one is from mobile and second is email OTP.
NCVT Mis admit card 2022
It is important for the candidates appearing in the NCVT examinations must carry the NCVT MIS admit card to the examination centres. It is easy to download the same using the NCVT MIportal login.
Below are the detailed steps to download NCVT admit card:
- Step 1: Go to the NCVT MIS portal.
- Step 2: Go to the “Notification” option and then click on the link provided on the admit card.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials offered to the candidates at time of registration.
- Step 4: Take a print out of your admit card.
NCVT MIS results
The NCVT results 2022 are available on the official website of NCVT. It offers ranking, practical marks, and test scores.
Below are the detailed steps to check NCVT:
- Step 1: Go to the NCVT MIS portal.
- Step 2: Go to the “Verification” option and then select the “Mark Sheet Verification” option.
- Step 3: Enter the “Registration Number” and then select the semester for which you’ve given the exam.
- Step 4: The NCVT MIS results will be displayed on the screen.
NCVT MIS result 2022: 1st and 2nd year
Regulating Organization of all Industrial Training Institute National Council of Vocational Training has come with the declaration of the result on its official website of examination which was conducted in August year 2022 for 1st and 2nd year. Examinees who participated in the exam can now check their results using the enrollment number and other required details on the official portal.
NCVT MIS marksheet
It is easy for the NCVT applicants to download their marksheets after checking their results on the portal. The essential details which you can find on the NCVT MIS marksheet download are:
- Student’s name
- Fathers’ name
- Mothers’ name
- Trade name
- Date of birth
- Exam session
- 1st year or 2nd year
- Roll number
- QR code for verification
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Section wise marks
- Theory marks
- Practical marks
NCVT MIS certificate
The option of the NCVT MIS certificate download is available to all students on its official website. If any student has cleared the 1st or 2nd year can download their certificates for future use.
If you’re unable to download the certificate from the official website, it is easy to contact the issuing authority and they can issue them. However, students must clear the practical and theory examinations to get the NCVT from the authority.
You can check more details on the NCVT official website here.
Hence it is easy to understand about the body National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). It works on the principles and guidelines of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT), Government of India. It is the pioneer of basic technical education in the entire country.
Also, Read More About – X*X*X is Equal to 2