A warm welcome to all readers! If you want to sell things on the internet, you can use the Meesho supplier panel. It helps you put your things up for sale, keep track of what you have, handle orders, and see what people paid. You can also manage your online business by logging in easily. Just make sure to read the rules and legal material in the Meesho supplier panel to make sure your goods comply with their regulations. Let’s dive in to understand in depth.
Meesho Supplier Panel App: An Overview
A one stop marketplace for your online business is the Meesho Supplier panel app. It works to manage your business that keeps track records of your sell, profit, loss, commision, etc. All these activities can be done there, from listing your products to the market and keeping record of inventory to process orders and streamline payment transactions. Sellers can check out the legal policies category to ensure that uploaded catalogues comply with meesho’s policies. It allows you to add your catalogue with entire specifications after downloading the application, creating your account and then logging in.
How does Meesho’s supplier panel work?
If you want to upload several catalogs then you can easily upload by following the below steps:
- Initially you need to choose the preferred category for your catalog
- Once chosen then import the product’s multiple images for better clarity.
- Go with terms and conditions of the Meesho supplier panel for images.
- Give the required information for products such as size, price, GST and others.
- Every catalog should consist of three to four products for better reaching.
How to download the Meesho Supplier panel app?
To join 11+ lakhs supplier who are already working and growing their business by attaining profit margins and at lowest delivery cost. Suppliers can sell their products online at 0% commission and experience a hassle-free selling service on Meesho. Either you can visit the official website of meesho if you are using a supplier panel on a desktop or PC. But, before experiencing it on a mobile phone you need to do meesho supplier panel app downloading. Here is a short and quick overview on downloading it:
- Open google play store in your android or iOS store in iPhone.
- Now that you are redirected to the home page of play store, enter for meesho supplier panel app on the search bar.
- You will see various results but on the top, there will be meesho: online shopping app.
- Click on the application’s icon and there will be an install button attached next to the app name and logo.
- Click on the install button and the application will start downloading.
- One the application is downloaded completely, you can click on it.
How to Register on the Meesho supplier panel?
Once your downloading is completed, now you will need to create an account before attaining supplier panel’s benefits. Here is how you can do meesho supplier panel registration:
- Visit the official website of meesho by searching on a web browser.
- If you are using a mobile, then open a meesho application.
- Now, scroll the interface for the supplier section.
3 (i) In the website, scroll to the top panel where you will see ‘become a supplier’ button.
3 (ii) While in application, click on the top left button that seems to be your profile button. Once you click on it scroll the menu for ‘become a supplier button’.
- Now that you have tapped on become a supplier button, it will take you to sign up.
- Enter your mobile number and click on send an OTP.
- You will receive an OTP code on the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and put an active email ID and then set a password.
- After entering these details, click on the Create account button.
- Now enter your GST number for further proceeding and click on the verify button.
- Add your pickup address so that the Logistic delivery executive can pick orders from your address.
- Once the portal has verified your GSTIN and address, now add your active bank account details and click on submit button.
A Guide to meesho supplier panel login
The next step before adding your catalog and earning from the meesho supplier’s panel is to login on the platform. Below mentioned are the steps for downloading:
- Open the application or website on a web browser.
- Click on become a supplier button from the top panel and tap on login.
- Now, enter your login credentials which were Created during registration.
- After entering details click on login button.
- Now, you will be welcomed to the supplier panel dashboard.
How to Upload products on meesho supplier’s panel?
Here are the basic steps that you can follow to access the website:
Step 1: visit the supplier.meeshosupply.com website from any search browser.
Step 2: Enter your email address and password.
Step 3: While uploading the catalog you can choose the bulk or single catalog category as per your preferences.
Step 4: Use the ‘Image bulk upload tool’ for creating the links of the uploaded image to your product listing.
Step 5: Pending tab shows the new orders which you can accept or decline.
Step 6: Accept the order and follow the procedures as mentioned above.
Step 7: If the order is placed then it can be tracked by the Shipped tab and if the order is canceled then it will be visible in the canceled tab.
Step 8: Inventory tab is given for managing catalogs.
Step 9: payment tab is given for payment details.
Step 10: Open the advertisement tab for improvisation.
Step 11: Product recommendation tool can be utilized for product selling suggestions.
Step 12: Price recommendation tool for setting up the best price in the market.
Step 13: Support tab is for resolving any issues and queries related to the website.Step 14: Notice and Settings tabs are given
Steps to deliver customer’s order through meesho’s supplier panel
You get an email if someone purchases your product and for each details you can find it on the Meesho Supplier Panel. To complete the order placed by customers, you can follow below given steps:
Step 1: Verify and accept the placed order.
Step 2: Product label should be downloaded and manifested.
Step 3: Stick the downloaded product label to the packed product.
Step 4: Handover the product to Meesho logistic partner for further delivery process.
Step 5: Go for signing the Meesho’s NDD ( Next Day Dispatch ) option which is totally free for suppliers.
Step 6: In the next 7 working days the payments get credited to the account.
Step 7: You can open the Meesho site for further payments related details.
Benefits of Meesho Supplier’s Panel
Once your catalog is up with products then every customer will be able to purchase it. Below are some points which can play an important role in increasing the purchasing rate:
Catalog : There is rapid action in orders if you have more than 5 or 6 catalogs and decide the actual price of the product by comparing it to the market and by finding cost and profit margins.
Price Suggestions Tools: Product sales and visibility becomes strong when you provide the competitive tools for products.
Market Ongoing Demand: You should sell the products which are in demand from all buyers.
If you are looking for a well and stable platform for you starting business in online shopping then Meesho Supply Panel is best in every way. For taking advantage of the cool features of Meesho you should know its working process and others and that’s what we have mentioned about in this article. There is always a support team of Meesho to help you and provide you with valuable guidance.
Q) How much commission suppliers pay to Meesho?
Answer: There are no product charges taken from the suppliers by Meesho and that is the reason why this platform is known as best.
Q) Do we need to pay for Account creation on Meesho?
Answer: No, you don’t need to pay a single amount for account creation on Meesho. Just visit the official website and provide the credentials for further processes.
Q) Selling products on Meesho is a good choice?
Answer: There are several options available on the Meesho which really help in advertising the product and enhance the purchase rate of the product and that also totally free of cost. Although it does not have any product listing soo there can be vary in demand and supply as compared to market.